Sunday, March 16, 2014

The first list.

So this is the first thing you see when opening the journal that I have that I am currently using as a sort of writing theme cue from post to post. At least for now. I foresee a shit ton of lists in the near future, of all different inspirations and origins, and some of them will have been straight prompted by people with big important degrees that make their living off of this stuff (which I'm going to do my best as far as giving credit where credit is due. Which will come later.

This list is probably the most important one. Because this is the very beginning of a process that very much started as an idea. A little brain seed that seemed important enough to write down, and thus sprouted the little ginger bean roots that were the sparks of a neuron in my brain that sent a nerve impulse and made all  these electrochemical connections, all behind some very possibly tear welled eyes, brought on by too much insecurity and wine. OR possibly during any kind of significant exchanges I would have with any mirrors in my everyday passings, these times where up until I became actively aware of what thoughts were going on, were thoughts of just some seriously damaging stuff. Stuff that if someone else were to say to me, I would be so devastated over, stuff that if I said to other people, would sever friendships instantly, possibly unforgivable stuff. These were things I was thinking about myself, all the time, every day. The first ray of sunshine in this dismal, dark time in my life, is this list.

More of:
Moving on, from old problems, old body, old point of view and state of mind.
Simplicity in every single aspect of my life.
Motivation
Inspiration
Confidence
Newness
Responsibility
Reliability
Adventures
Sex
Strength
Independence
Creativity
Kisses
Exercise
Sunshin
Zen
Laughs
Honesty
Communication
Yes
Individuality
Expression
Kindness
Forgiveness
Routine
Spontaneity
 Open-ness
Learning
Questions


Less:
Stress
Pressure
Pounds
Judgment
Bad habits
Tears
Heartache
Anger
Procrastination
Excuses
No
Dependence
Blending
Hostility
Grudges
Routine
Fear


And so begins a new chapter in my life.
On that note, Today happens to represent a couple of new chapters, 1. Today is my mother's, whom I dearly love, birthday. 2. Today is the day that the love of my life asked me to be his girlfriend. All cute and nerdy like. So these pictures are dedicated to them.





No comments:

Post a Comment